Start Date: 8 Dec,2024
End Date : 12 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for those who are looking to understand the impacts of change on people, and to use that knowledge to plan and/or implement successful change in practice, culture or organizational structure.
- Identify steps in the change process, analyze the change situation, create a sense of urgency, set goals, and monitor change progress.
- Describe WIFM - Personal Momentum for Change.
- Use the required components to develop a change management and communications plan and outline an implementation strategy.
- Apply strategies to collect data, address concerns and issues, evaluate options, and redirect change.
- Identify barriers to change, including resistance and negative reactions to change, empower employees and ease tensions around change.
- Use the method to host meetings on the status of change projects, celebrate successful change implementations, and share results and benefits.
- Use strategies to prepare people for change while addressing emotions and facts.
- Use the actions and qualities of an influential adaptive leader.
Course Outline (Content):
• Defining change in various forms
• Define your strategy
• Building a team
• Identification of WIFM
• construction support
• Understand changes at an individual level
• Manage change
• Change readiness review
• Stakeholder analysis
• Develop a change management plan
• Create a communications plan
• Implementation of the plan
• Get support
• data collection
• Address concerns and questions
• adapt to change
• Coping with uncertainty
• Leadership changes
• Solutions to common change problems
• Action plan on how to deal with change• Examples and case studies
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisors, Managers and leaders at all levels, who need to lead change in their organization
- Team members who are experiencing change
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.