Start Date: 7 Jul, 2024
End Date : 11 Jul, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for those who are looking to understand the impacts of change on people, and to use that knowledge to plan and/or implement successful change in practice, culture or organizational structure.
- Identify the steps of a change process, analyze a change situation, create a sense of urgency, set goals, and monitor the progress of a change.
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change.
- Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies.
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction.
- Identify the obstacles to change including resistance and negative reactions to change, empower employees, and ease the tension caused by a change
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits.
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts.
- Apply the actions and qualities of effective adaptive leaders
Course Outline (Content):
- Preparing for Change
- Defining Your Strategy
- Building the Team
- Identifying the WIFM
- Building Support
- Understanding Change on an Individual Level
- Managing the Change
- Change Readiness Audit
- Stakeholder analysis
- Developing a Change Management Plan
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Implementing the Plans
- Gaining Support
- Gathering Data
- Addressing Concerns and Issues
- Adapting to change
- Coping with uncertainty
- Leading Change
- Overcome resistance
- Evaluating progress
- Examples and Case Studies
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisors, Managers and leaders at all levels, who need to lead change in their organization
- Team members who are experiencing change
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.