Start Date: 9 Sep, 2024
End Date : 13 Sep,2024
Duration : 5 Days
The course is ideally suited to business professionals who want to positively and professionally deal with people and manage the conflict.
- Identify reasons and results of conflicts.
- Provide a range of conflict-resolution techniques for quite several kinds of conflicts.
- Outline and control a conflict resolution model
- Design a motion layout to get to the bottom of conflicts
- Analyze and explain the impact of the proper mindset on adaptability.
Course Outline (Content):
• Workplace conflict
o Definitions and types
o Why does conflict occur?
o Effects of the place of business conflict
o Positive & Negative outcomes
o Conflict and collaborative work connection
• Types of the place of work conflicts
o Interdependence/task-based conflicts
o Leadership conflicts
o Cultural-based conflicts
o Work patterns conflicts
o Personality conflicts
• Manager’s function in resolving conflicts
o Recognizing conflict
o The supervisor as a facilitator
o recognizing the right timing for resolution
o Angry consumer inflicting a conflict
o Conflict with the boss
o Ethical management in conflict
• Action graph for resolving conflicts
o Constructive versus destructive
o Agreement frame
o Perception and observation
o Overview of anger management
o Emotional talent and struggle administration
Who Should Attend?
The program is ideally suited to business professionals who want to positively influence and professionally deal with people and manage the conflict.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.