Start Date: 30 May, 2021
End Date : 3 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help business professionals who want greater control & effectiveness of managing multiple tasks, and meeting deadlines for work and projects.
- Understand and develop the skills necessary to get assigned work completed on time.
- Recognize the internal & external influences on our work strategy.
- Use basic planning project tools to plan a work strategy.
- Use controlling process techniques to manage priorities of work.
- Learn how to establish & maintain project deadline.
- Learn systematic tracking techniques to keep tasks running smoothly.
- Understand personal work style & how to work interdependently with others.
- Understand the characteristics of colleagues who assist better management of our work.
Course Outline (Content):
- The fundamentals of task management and team management.
- Time management techniques.
- Differences between managing single and multiple projects.
- Managing deadline techniques.
- Integrating and keeping track of many tasks.
- Planning techniques.
- Linking “To Do lists” of actions to projects.
- Cutting through difficulty.
- Coordinating teams, tasks, and projects.
- Obtaining key decision making information.
- Simple yet powerful reporting tools.
- Keeping everyone informed.
- Taking control of change.
Who Should Attend?
Senior officers, officers & administrative assistants.
- Project Management
- Effective Collaboration