Start Date: 22 Jul, 2024
End Date : 26 Jul, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, team leaders and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies; to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Demonstrates the ability to cope with others’ emotions while gaining their cooperation.
- Strive to understand personal dilemmas within behavioral and social paradigms.
- Grasp effective communication concepts and techniques to manage the interaction with others.
- Apply the concepts and techniques in the workplace.
- Build trust through openness, honesty, and integrity.
- Maintain a good and healthy rapport with others.
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms & adversity
- Leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals
- Have the ability to objectively self reflect on performance and behavior.
Course Outline (Content):
Developing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Emotional Excellence in the Workplace
- Understanding Your Personality Style
- Emotional Intelligence for Innovative Teamwork
- Removing Blocks to Innovative Teamwork through EQ
Becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Accurate Self-assessment
- Knowing One’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Managing self effectively
- Inspiring and Guiding Individuals & Teams
- Developing Trustworthiness for Corporate Transformation
Building Effective Relationships
- Getting Things Done through People
- Managing our mind effectively
- Accountable Leadership for Managing Performance
- Working with Others towards Shared Goals
- From Delegation to Empowerment
- Building Productive Relationships
Leading Others with Emotional Intelligence
- Motivating Oneself and Motivating Others
- Managing our spirit for developing Thankfulness
- Leading others effectively
- Developing Creativity in the Workplace
Implementing Emotionally Intelligent Persuasive Communication
- The Positive Influence of Listening
- Handling Conflict Effectively
- Effective Persuasion
- Learning Experiences and Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
- Any team leader, supervisor and manager
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how it affects those around them
- Any employee who wish to improve their productivity in the workplace
- All managers, leaders and professionals who need to have in-depth knowledge of human behaviours
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.