Start Date: 20 June, 2021
End Date : 24 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This workshop is suitable for all levels of management and supervision or staff, who want to lead and develop their teams effectively.
- Identify how each individual’s actions affect the team.
- Develop a team environment that fosters synergy.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage.
- Open, two-way communication.
- Understand your role as a team leader.
- Improve efficiency.
Course Outline (Content):
- What Makes a Good Team?
- Analysis of your Team
- Team Principles - Building Trust & Respect
- Improving Communication
- Active Listening
- Team Principles - Conflict Resolution
- How Leaders Build Effective Teams
- Using Team Leverage and Builds Trust
Who Should Attend?
This practical workshop is valuable for everyone in Company and organization staff at various managerial levels.
- Effective Collaboration
- Influencing & Communication for Impact