Start Date: 4 Aug, 2024
End Date : 8 Aug, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This workshop is suitable for those who manage or are responsible for a team. You will learn and apply the core team competencies needed to engage your team members, align people to achieve outstanding results, and raise them to the next level.
- Understand the role of the leader in team situations as the facilitator of engagement, collaboration, innovation, trust and empowerment in team situations
- Identify how each individual’s actions affect the team.
- Develop a team environment that fosters synergy.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage.
- Open, two-way communication.
- Create a high performing team through active engagement and collaboration
- Identify and develop innovation in the team, leading to the growth of talent
- Improve efficiency.
- Manage team performance through trust and empowerment
Course Outline (Content):
What Makes a Good Team?
Analysis of your Team
Team Principles - Building Trust & Respect
Team Principles - Conflict Resolution
How Leaders Build Effective Teams
Using Team Leverage and Builds Trust
Team Dynamics and Structure
- Team Leadership
- Non-traditional team structures
- Hybrid and Virtual Teams
- Working the Team Performance Curve
- Identifying optimum team roles
Achieving Engagement and Alignment
- Team communication structures
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Active Listening
- Influencing for results
- Creating and communicating the vision
- Managing change within the team
Increasing Team Performance and Collaboration
- Team performance management
- Objective setting for increased performance
- Motivation and reward within teams
- Active conflict management in teams
- Negotiation strategies to achieve team agreement
Igniting Team Innovation
- Team factors
- Team problem-solving techniques
- Innovation and creativity
- Decision making and reaching a consensus
Empowerment and Team Development
- Empowering for success
- Effective Team delegation
- Development planning
- Team Mentoring and Coaching
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR and LD professionals
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.