Start Date: 3 October, 2021
End Date : 7 October, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course will help HR professionals and managers to explore the best practices of measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Advance the strategic, tactical and administrative competencies that Learning & Development Specialists need to know and do.
- Identify the strategic significance of training through a particular emphasis on aligning training with strategy and partnering with managers and supervisors.
- Develop appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Examine ways to select internal trainers and to hire external consultants.
- Develop an action plan for implementation which should significantly improve effectiveness & efficiency.
- Demonstrate the success of training at all evaluation levels, from reaction to Results.
Course Outline (Content):
- Global L&D Practices & Trends Today
- Creating a Learning Environment
- The Changing face of training
- Evaluating Training Options
- KPI's L&D Specialist Should Track to Show the Value of Training
- ATD Competency Model: Competencies of the L&D Specialists
- Training Implementation – The Success Story :
- Choosing the training best options
- Internal trainer selection process
- Hiring a consultant or external trainer
- Deciding on the program content
- The Overall Learning Experience
- Training Needs Analysis – the levels and the approach:
- Diagnosis of Organizational Needs and Making Training Decisions
- Assessing Performance Effectiveness
- Analyzing Causes of Performance Gaps
- Data collection methods: quantitative and qualitative
- HR Metrics: Training and Development
- Tabulating, Interpreting, and Reporting Results to Top Management.
- Building Evaluation and Tracking Systems into training Programs :
- Reasons for Evaluating
- Evaluation: Kirkpatrick's Four-Level Training Evaluation Model:
- Participant Learning: Assessing Development of Knowledge and Skills
- Behavioral: Evaluating Transfer of Learning to the Job
- Results: Is the effect on the business
Who Should Attend?
Learning & Development Specialists, Training Analysts and Coordinators involved in the process of Training Needs Analysis; and who coordinate and organize training courses, and evaluate the results of training.
- Learning and Development
- Training Management
- Global Outlook