Start Date: 14 February, 2021
End Date : 18 February, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all team leaders, supervisors, and managers who need to conduct meetings, and want to apply proven techniques to create energy, enthusiasm, and the structure necessary to make meetings work more effectively and productively.
- Identify the procedures to prepare a meeting.
- Develop a goals-focused and realistic agenda
- Increase the effective use of all available business resources
- Improve intra-organizational communication and bolster morale
- Lead and facilitate meetings more effectively
- Encourage and increase participation by all attendees
Course Outline (Content):
- Meeting Types, Design and Planning
- Agendas and Meeting Objectives
- Preparing for Interactive Meetings
- Setting the Meeting’s Ground Rules
- Meeting Roles (Recorder, Facilitator, Participants, and Leader)
- Facilitating the Meeting as Chairperson
- How to Present at Meetings
- Dealing with Meeting Disruptions
- Video typing process
- Ending the Meeting with Actionable Plans
- Meeting Follow-up
Who Should Attend?
Team-leaders, supervisors, and managers.