Start Date: 1 Sep, 2024
End Date : 5 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all team leaders, supervisors and managers who need to conduct meetings and want to apply proven techniques to create energy, enthusiasm, and the structure necessary to make meetings work more effectively and productively.
- Plan and prepare for meetings.
- Identify the correct participants.
- Gain insight into choosing the right time and place based on meeting type, attendees and necessary outcomes.
- Create clear and concise meeting agendas.
- Set up meeting spaces for maximum efficiency.
- Learn how to incorporate electronic options for remote participants.
- Learn how to Lead Effective Virtual Meetings
- Define and assign meeting roles and responsibilities.
- Use an agenda for meeting management garnering a desired outcome and accountability.
- Chair meetings effectively by dealing with disruptions, professionally handling personality conflicts.
- Taking effective meeting minutes.
Course Outline (Content):
Planning for the Meeting
- Who Should Attend?
- Where Should it Take Place?
- Writing the Agenda
Preparing for the Meeting
- What Do You Bring?
- Electronic or Physical Invitations?
- Scheduling and Logistics
Preparing a Meeting Space
- Minimum Requirements
- Nice Extras to Consider
- Choose a Physical Room Layout
Who Should Attend?
Team leaders, supervisors and managers who need to conduct meetings and want to make meetings work more effectively and productively.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.