Start Date: 5 December, 2021
End Date : 9 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This workshop is suitable for all levels of management and supervisory or staff, who want to lead and develop their teams effectively.
- Sharing practical methods of building and motivating teams.
- Examining Group vs. Team characteristics.
- Introducing key skills of planning, organizing, building people power, problem-solving. Presenting practical tips for both leaders and team members.
- Giving time participants to practice new techniques of group work and case studies, and evaluate their own performance, strengths, and weaknesses.
Course Outline (Content):
Developing Team Leadership Skills
- How an ineffective leader can learn to become an effective team leader
- The principles and practices of effective leadership
- Groups Versus Teams
- Team Concepts applied in Any Organization
- The Benefits of Team Building
Team working and Team Building
- How to create an effective team
- How teams evolve and develop
- Assessing team working strengths & limitations
- Individual self-scoring instrument to identify personal team working skills
Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of effective teams:
- Attitudes of an Effective Team Builder
- Motivating Individuals and Teams
- Employee Focus and Commitment
- Team Problem Solving Techniques
- Collaboration in Team Building
- Reviewing Your Communication Skills
- Understanding and Resolving Conflict
- Building Trust
- Choosing Priorities for Implementation
Who Should Attend?
All managers and supervisors who are required to form, lead and motivate teams.
- Effective Collaboration
- Influencing & Communication for Impact