Start Date: 28 November, 2021
End Date : 2 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course will make you more aware of your personal habits, styles and preferences in coaching through assessment, role-plays and exercises.
- Utilize Motivational Coaching Techniques in the Workplace.
- Understand the coaching process of relationship building and setting goals.
- Develop skills to reinforce behavior and motivation of peak performers.
- Participants will practice advanced questioning techniques and models.
- Learn to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage open, two-way communication.
- Understand your role as leader and coach.
- Reflect your own skills and behavior and how they influence your coaching abilities.
Course Outline (Content):
- Motivational Coaching Skills for Leaders.
- Understanding Human Motivation.
- Understand What Coaching/Mentoring Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors are Required to Ensure Successful Implementation.
- Bossing vs. Coaching
- participant Profile/Criteria
- personality Assessment
- Communication Skills Audit
- Adult Learning Style
- Values Priorities List
- Checklist for Establishing Contract Rules
- The GROW/ORACLE Model
- Managing Coaching/mentoring relationship
- Dealing with difficult Coachees/Mentees
- Positive Problem-Solving
- Confidence Strategies
- Harness the Motivation and Capability of Each Individual.
- Evaluating and Reporting
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, team leaders and professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others.
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact