Start Date: 21 March, 2021
End Date : 25 March, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in negotiation and alternative dispute resolution with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Develop your negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Learn about different Types of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Obtain others' commitment to ideas, projects or actions that are in the organizations' best interest.
- How to create and manage dynamic negotiation environment.
- Convince others either directly or through using appropriate third party.
- Integrate people and process elements, creating flexible framework for your negotiation strategies and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
Overview of the negotiation process
• Defining negotiation
• The requirements for effective negotiation
• Characteristics of good negotiation
• Negotiation styles
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Planning your negotiation
• Identifying objectives
• Preparing yourself
• Assessing the other side
• Defining roles within team
The four forces of negotiation
Negotiating ploys and tactics
• Key negotiating strategies
• Closing the deal
Who Should Attend?
Company representatives, departmental heads, team leaders, and delegates with experience of negotiating.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact