Start Date: 6 Oct, 2024
End Date : 10 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in negotiation and alternative dispute resolution with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Gain valuable insight into your own natural negotiation and conflict management style
- Learn to formulate an effective negotiation strategy in a range of contexts and scenarios
- Develop your negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Learn about different Types of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Resolving disputes – learning to mediate to create better deals
- Obtain others' commitment to ideas, projects or actions that are in the organizations' best interest.
- How to create and manage dynamic negotiation environment.
- Enhance your ability to deal with difficult people and add value through the negotiation and conflict management processes
- Integrate people and process elements, creating flexible framework for your negotiation strategies and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
Overview of the negotiation process
• Defining negotiation
• The requirements for effective negotiation
• Characteristics of good negotiation
• Negotiation Style Assessment
• Managing Conflict – The Strategies
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
•Preparation Template - Planning to Negotiate
•Identifying and Leveraging Negotiating Power
•Mediation in Context – Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration and Litigation
•Practical Mediation Techniques to Resolve Disputes
Planning your negotiation
•BATNA, Reserve Point, Target Point
•Assessing the other side
•Defining roles within team
The four forces of negotiation
Negotiating strategies, ploys and tactics
•Key negotiating strategies
•Ploys and tactics
•Closing the deal
International and Cross Cultural Complexities
•Advice for Cross Cultural Negotiations
•Unique Features of International Agreements
•Building a Deal – What to Remember?
Who Should Attend?
- Team Members
- Management Teams
- Administrators and anyone who wish to enhance their negotiation, dispute resolutions skills and make negotiation a more rewarding and effective part of their job
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.