Start Date: 5 May, 2024
End Date : 9 May, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
In this training course, the participants coming from companies that operate nautical stations will be provided with the necessary knowledge and updated tools and skills that will enable them to successfully handle various technical and safety issues during nautical stations such as cargo transfer support, including custody transfer, emergency response and vessel berthing support, according to international regulations and standards. This course will focus on both managerial and technical aspects of terminal operation that are prerequisites for the successful operation of such complex facilities. This training course will include several workshops with real problems from the terminal practice which will enable discussions and exchange of experiences.
- Identify the important aspects of operations of oil & gas marine terminals.
- Follow the international regulations & requirements.
- Carry out the planning of storage & transfer systems for different petrol products.
- Understand the procedure of interaction with oil tankers and gas carriers.
- Manage and organize the emergency response plans in case of oil spill.
- Apply updated methods of risk assessment in marine terminal operations.
Course Outline (Content):
- Cargo Properties.
- Seminar Overview and Introductions
- Dangerous Cargos.
- Hydrocarbon Properties.
- Fires & Explosions
Storage & Transfer
Harbor & Vessels
Jetties, Quays, Wharves & SBMs
- Safety and Risk
- Ignition Sources
Fire Fighting & Protection
World Fiscal Systems
Who Should Attend?
- Marine terminal facility managers and coordinators
- Terminal superintendents, supervisors and engineers
- Safety and environmental managers, engineers and officers
- Spill management team members
- Transfer supervisors
- Marine shipping coordinators
- Dock maintenance planner.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.