Start Date: 1 Jul, 2024
End Date : 5 Jul, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
Delivering a dynamic, persuasive, informative and memorable presentation is one of the fastest ways to increase your influence and boost your credibility as a professional. This interactive training course will help you to move your confidence and skills to another level.
- Conduct Virtual and physical training programs that are exciting and results-based using the latest training methodologies.
- Embeds a facilitation style into day-to-day working.
- Apply the principles of adult learning and demonstrate appropriate instructional techniques.
- Follow the steps in the Instructional Systems Design (ADDIE) Model of training and development using the latest technology.
- How to provide trainees with activities that they can do alongside the course that presents you with feedback of their progress.
- Use effective and creative visual aids to support the presentation.
- How to engage a virtual audience with tools that keep them interested and on pace.
- Use your voice and body to bring life to your presentations and training sessions.
Course Outline (Content):
The Role of the Professional Trainer (Virtual & Physical) :
- The Training and Development Process
- The Training Needs Analysis (TNA) Process
- The Virtual Toolkit
How Adults Learn:
- Assumptions about Adult Learning
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Implications for the Professional Trainer
Planning and Preparing for Training:
- Evaluating Your Effectiveness
- Researching the Subject Matter
- Aids to Training
- Setting the Physical Environment
- Technology-Based Training Methods
- Prepare for a virtual training session
- Mobile Learning and Gamification
Who Should Attend?
This training is a ‘must’ for all managers and professionals and everyone whose job involves communicating with, and influencing, other people.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.