Start Date: 5 September, 2021
End Date : 9 September, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This program is suitable for all levels of management and supervisory staff, who want to lead and develop their skills in managing stress; and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity.
- Be more aware of your strengths and areas for improvement
- Make Full Use of your Time
- Plan Effectively
- Delegate Effectively
- Recognize priorities and set valid achievable goals.
- Avoid procrastination, indecision, disorganization, stress, fatigue and fear.
- Become more productive by reordering priorities and establishing realistic deadlines.
Course Outline (Content):
- Manage yourself and have more self-awareness
- Time Management
- Effective Planning
- Personality Assessment
- Dealing Positively & Assertively With Stress
- Apply tips to increase your emotional intelligence.
- Be assertive and avoid aggressiveness
Who Should Attend?
Business professionals who want greater control & effectiveness of managing their time and better self-awareness & control.
- Effective Collaboration
- Project Management