Start Date:13 Oct, 2024
End Date : 17 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This program is designed to provide business partners with the skills and knowledge that will enable you to successfully partner and consult for organizational performance, ensure that you add tangible value and create strategic plan.
- Identify and address issues that represent the highest strategic priorities.
- Know how internal customers make the decision
- Discover techniques for building rapport with your client group
- Know how to strategically align yourself to the “buyer’s” psychological buying phases
- Convince the internal customer that you understand their business
- Identify strategic planning issues to develop a unique competitive advantage.
- Diagnose business problems with a bias toward your capabilities
- How to gain access to and establish credibility with line executives
Course Outline (Content):
- The Role and responsibilities of a business partner
- Strategic Formation Process and Skills.
- Vision creation
- Managing your behavior as a business partner
- Consulting, selling and persuasion skills
- Identifying where internal customers are having problems
- Phases of the buying process
- Addressing buyer objections
- Closing and developing solutions
- Leading, Motivating and Securing Strategic Alignment
- Negotiating skills
- Internal Consultancy Skills
- Dealing with decision maker
- Competitive strategies
- How to work with third party consultants
Who Should Attend?
All new and existing Business Partners who want to acquire a methodical and professional approach to delivering a value-added service to their client group. Also, for those who must get the work done through others but who have no formal authority would also greatly benefit from this course.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.