Start Date: 14 March, 2021
End Date : 18 March, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers and employees whose responsibilities require strategic thinking, planning, scheduling, leading and managing resources.
- Identifies and addresses issues that represent the highest strategic priorities.
- Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment.
- Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage.
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning.
Course Outline (Content):
- Strategic Thinking Process and Skills.
- Reviewing the business and industry environment; assessing your current organization.
- Moving from Operational Management to Strategic thinker and leader.
- A Strategic Planning Process.
- Assessing the Internal and External Environment - SWOT analysis.
- Organizational Structure and Performance Measurement.
- Create a Balanced Scorecard for Performance.
- How to become a high-performing organization.
- Strategic Planning Execution.
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, and managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
- Analytical Thinking