Start Date: 20 June, 2021
End Date : 24 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This strategic planning training course provides a thorough grounding on how to create, measure, implement and control a successful business plan.
- Understand the critical managerial and supervisory functions of planning, scheduling, and control.
- Utilize the planning cycle for effective results.
- Apply planning techniques to allocate budgets and resources and to schedule projects.
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets to control results.
- Manage and control resistance to change
Course Outline (Content):
- Benefits of Planning
- Planning and Performance
- Types of Plans
- Types of Goals
- Characteristics of Well-Designed Goals
- Planning Tools and Techniques
- Environmental Scanning
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Control and Performance Measurement
- The Planning/Controlling Link
- The Control Process
- Sources of Information for Measuring Performance
- Managerial Decisions in the Control Process
- Organizational Performance Measures
- Information Controls/Balanced Scorecards
- Contemporary Issues in Control
- Managing and Controlling Resistance to Change
Who Should Attend?
Executives, and managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
- Analytical Thinking