Start Date: 11 Feb, 2024
End Date : 15 Feb, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This workshop is suitable for all levels of management and supervisory or staff, who want to motivate, lead and develop their teams effectively.
- Presenting useful strategies for forming and inspiring teams.
- Comparing the Examining Group versus Team characteristics.
- Introducing organizing, motivating others, problem-solving, and other crucial abilities.
- Describe popular theories of motivation and how to use them.
- Providing helpful advice for team members and leaders.
- Putting new techniques into practice through group projects and case studies while also assessing their own performance, abilities, and shortcomings.
Course Outline (Content):
Increasing Team Leadership Capabilities
- How an ineffective leader can learn to become an effective team leader
- The rules and techniques effective leadership
- Teams vs. Groups
- Application of Team Concepts in Any Organization
- The Advantages of Team Building
Why is Motivation Important?
- Identifying motivators
- Motivational theories
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Case studies
Team working and Teambuilding
- How to build an effective team
- How teams evolve and develop
- Assessing team working strengths & limitations Individual self-scoring tool to assess individual teamwork abilities
Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of effective teams:
- Attitudes of an Effective Team Builder
- Motivating Individuals and Teams
- Employee Focus and Commitment
- Team Problem Solving Techniques
- Collaboration in Team Building
- Reviewing Your Communication Skills
- Understanding and Resolving Conflict
- Building Trust
- Choosing Priorities for Implementation
Who Should Attend?
- All managers and supervisors, who are required to form, lead and motivate teams.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.