Start Date: 19 September, 2021
End Date : 23 September, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
The course is ideally suited to business professionals who want to positively and professionally deal with people and manage the conflict.
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict.
- Identify personal conflict management styles.
- Know how to change your perspective of conflict
- Apply influencing skills and explore relationships with others.
- Manage conflict in teams and engage in effective team problem-solving.
- Use the "Everybody Wins" approach in a conflict situation
- Practice different strategies of winning the hearts and minds of people.
- Gain the commitment of employees and co-workers to solve problems on their own (rather than expecting "others" to provide solutions).
Course Outline (Content):
- General Causes of Conflicts
- Positive and Negative Factors of Conflict
- Techniques for Avoiding and/or Resolving Conflict
- Encourage Open Discussion of Differences
- Values and Valuing Differences
- Emphasized Communication Skills
- Five Styles of Conflict Management
- Managing Conflict and Using an Appropriate Style for More Effective Outcomes
- Creating a Collaborative Work Environment for Faster and Better Results
- The Use of Emotional Intelligence in Conflict Management
- Apply Tips to Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Be Assertive and Avoid Aggressiveness
- Dealing with Dysfunctional Team Roles
- Influencing others in a Problem-Solving Context
- Influence and the Psychology of Persuasion
- Action plan for Developing your Conflict Resolution Skills and Influencing Others
Who Should Attend?
The program is ideally suited to business professionals who want to positively influence and professionally deal with people and manage the conflict.
- Conflict Resolution
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Emotional Intelligence