Start Date: 7 November, 2021
End Date : 11 November, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in communication, influencing and negotiation with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Develop your negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Obtain others’ commitment to ideas, projects or actions that are in the organizations’ best interest.
- How to create and manage a dynamic negotiation environment.
- Convince others either directly or through using an appropriate third party.
- Integrate people and process elements, creating a flexible framework for your negotiation strategies and situations.
Course Outline (Content):
- Opening the negotiation
- Working to gain and retain power
- Handling different behaviors and tactics
- Identifying and understanding the influencers
- Selecting a communication approach that builds collaboration
- Mapping your knowledge domains to improve effectiveness
- Employing active listening techniques to manage conflict
- Deploying Negotiation Strategies
- Evaluating alternatives
- Creating strategies tailored to a specific situation
- Adapting to strategies counters
- Mapping best practice models to your situation
- Developing common ground to resolve differences
- Creating flexible strategies from others’ perspectives
- Securing agreement
- Summarizing and concluding
- Maintaining a positive mindset
Who Should Attend?
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in negotiation with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact