Start Date: 14 Jul, 2024
End Date : 18 Jul, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both personal and professional levels.
- Develop a positive perception of life and work.
- Identify and overcome the existing barriers to positive thinking.
- Learn how to expand positive thinking.
- Learn how to positively influence others.
- Reinforced positive behavior to create a more collaborative and productive workplace.
- Develop a more positive approach and manner to issues and conflict situations.
- Reframe your negative thoughts and language to those of positive thoughts/language and solution-oriented thinking.
- Develop your own personal affirmation statement.
Course Outline (Content):
How to look positive towards
* Other People
Building positive working relationships
Dealing with Demotivated ‘Negative’ People
Conflict Management Techniques
The power of being positive
* How a positive mental attitude beats stress
Discover Your Mission
*Draft of Personal Mission Statement
Color Your Life
How to develop and maintain a positive attitude
*The Emotional Bank Account
Using positive language
Presenting idea, facts, information, change and feedback positively
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.