Start Date: 14 February, 2021
End Date : 18 February, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both personal and professional levels.
- Develop a positive perception of life and work.
- Identify and overcome the existing barriers to positive thinking.
- Learn how to expand positive thinking.
- Learn how to positively influence others.
- Reinforced positive behavior to create a more collaborative and productive workplace.
- Develop a more positive approach and manner to issues and conflict situations.
- Reframe your negative thoughts and language to those of positive thoughts/language and solution-oriented thinking.
- Develop your own personal affirmation statement.
Course Outline (Content):
How to look positive towards
- Other People
Building positive working relationships
Dealing with Demotivated ‘Negative’ People
Conflict Management Techniques
The power of being positive
- How a positive mental attitude beats stress
Discover Your Mission
- Draft of Personal Mission Statement
Color Your Life
How to develop and maintain a positive attitude
- Examining attitude
- The Emotional Bank Account
Using positive language
Presenting idea, facts, information, change and feedback positively
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and all employees who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Relationship Management