Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help engineers, managers, human resource professionals, team leaders, and all individuals who are involved in training activities. This course is designed to help engineers, managers, human resource professionals, team leaders, and all individuals who are involved in training activities.
- Develop a practical professional training program at an appropriate training level for a given audience.
- Embeds a facilitation style into day-to-day working.
- Follow the steps in the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) Model of training and development using the latest technology.
- Anticipates, understands and leads likely reactions to events or situations.
- Demonstrates the ability to see things from another's perspective across locations and cultures.
Course Outline (Content):
The Role of the Professional Trainer
- The Training and Development Process
- The Needs Analysis Process
Planning and Preparing for Training
- Evaluating Your Effectiveness
- Researching the Subject Matter
- Aids to Training
- Setting the Physical Environment
- Technology-Based Training Methods
- The Virtual Classroom
- Mobile Learning and Gamification
Special Applications in Training
- Learner-Centered Training
- Learning Styles and its Implications
- On / Off – the – Job Training Methods
Training Delivery: The Method
- Training Objectives: The Know-How
- Ground Rules
- Focus Questions
- Setting the Scene
- Simulating Participants' Interest
- Orienting the Group to Action
- Training Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, Managers, Human Resource Professionals and Team Leaders and all individuals who are involved in training activities.
- Learning and Development
- Influencing & Communication for Impact