Start Date: 3 October, 2021
End Date : 7 October, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help training managers and specialists to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of learning and development units.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Learning theory.
- Explain the concept of effective Training Management.
- Utilize the skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management.
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organization.
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or work-group.
Course Outline (Content):
Organisational Learning Explored
- The concept of learning.
- How does learning differ in different industries?
- The idea of organizational learning.
Training Management Explored
- Managing the training function strategically.
- The importance of cost-benefit & ROI.
- Differentiating succession management & talent management.
Leading Organisation Change
- Change at the organizational level.
- Key drivers of change.
- Change management.
Concepts of Organisational Development (OD) in the organization
- Organizational development today.
- What can we learn from Maslow and Hertzberg?
- Putting OD into practice.
Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Understanding the learning organization.
- Characteristics of a learning organization.
- Benefits and barriers.
- Personal action planning.
Who Should Attend?
Training Specialists, Training Analysts and Coordinators involved in the process of Training Management; and who coordinate and organize training courses, and evaluate the results of training.
- Learning and Development
- Training Management
- Change Management