Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
Time zone: 10:00 AM to 14:00 PM (KSA)
This course is designed to help directors and managers who want a more strategic approach to improving the overall performance at the individual operational and organizational levels.
- Understand the relationship between training and the organization.
- Appreciate the main training and development perspectives.
- Understand what are and what are not training needs.
- Detail the benefits and difficulties with a training needs analysis.
- Perform a training needs analysis.
Course Outline (Content):
- Why Conduct TNA?
- How do people learn?
- Adult Learning Principles
- L&D Trends: Learning
- Top Tools for Personal & Professional Learning
- Training Process Management
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and 5W’s
- The difference between Training & Development
- Training Methods
- TNA formulation components
- TNA PROCESS
- USING SWOT FOR TNA
- The training room
- Training Evaluation Method (Kirkpatrick)
- ATD Competency Model
Who Should Attend?
Training specialists, team leaders, managers, business partners as well as line managers responsible for identifying training needs or evaluating training within their organizations.
- Learning and Development
- Training Management