Start Date: 21 March, 2021
End Date : 25 March, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all professionals who want to increase their creativity and productivity.
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Understand and use the popular Creative Thinking models.
- Use techniques for generating creative solutions to problems.
- Apply creative thinking skills and methods in work related or personal situations
- Make confident decisions.
- Plan, persuade and negotiate.
- Remember and recall anything.
Course Outline (Content):
- The infinite power and potential of your mind
- Your amazing brain
- Left brain / right brain
- Note-making and note-taking
- Stimulating a creative frame of mind
- Obstacles to creativity
- Tools for Creative Thinking
- Lateral and Vertical Thinking
- Reversal Thinking
- Meditation Thinking
- Direct Thinking Tools
- PMI Technique
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Mind Maps – Fundamental applications
- Mind Map for memory
- Mind Map for creative thinking
- Mind Map for making decisions
- Mind Map for presentation
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors , and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach in life or at work; whether to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with personal or organizational issues in non-conventional ways.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem and situation analysis