Start Date: 20 June, 2021
End Date : 24 June, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
If you are new to supervision or management this course offers an array of fundamental tools that will positively impact your practice immediately. It will enable you to be “the manager that others want to follow” by learning strategies to manage the diverse tasks and people that you will encounter in your working situation.
- Understand the real work of the manager—integrating people and activities
- Become a more effective and efficient manager by utilizing effective time management techniques
- Manage self, and stress in a restless work environment
- Identify and solve problems through proactive leadership
- Apply new tools and techniques to improve decision-making
- Empower employees through delegation.
- Build and manage winning teams.
Course Outline (Content):
- Practice self management, self-awareness, self motivation and empathy.
- Responsibilities of New Managers
- Teams and Leadership
- Mastering the Art of Motivation
- Stress and Time Management
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Who Should Attend?
New managers or supervisors, prospective managers or supervisors, and managers or supervisors with some experience but with no formal training.
- Effective Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact