Start Date: 21 March, 2021
End Date : 25 March, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This program is valuable for those committed to improving their skills in negotiation with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Develop your negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Boost confidence and maximize effectiveness in any negotiation scenario.
- Effectively plan for negotiation, ensuring all relevant documentation is at hand and sets BATNA objectives (Win-Win).
- Increase profits through well-planned collaboration and concession strategies.
- Takes advantage of opportunities to build trust and rapport.
- Recognizes opposing views with respect, and responds positively and persuasively.
- Enhance communications by developing a common negotiation language.
- Listens and allows opportunity for discussion among all parties.
- Stays calm in conflict situations to get the message across without excessive use of emotion.
Course Outline (Content):
The negotiation process
- Opening the negotiation
- The requirements for effective negotiation
- Handling different behaviors and tactics
- Identifying and understanding the influencers
- Characteristics of good negotiation
- Negotiation / conflict styles: Win-Win
Planning your negotiation
- Identifying objectives (BATNA)
- Preparing yourself
- Assessing the other side
- Defining roles within a team
The four forces of negotiation
How to deal with manipulation, ploys, and tactics
- Key negotiating strategies
- Closing the deal
Selecting a communication approach that builds collaboration:
- Mapping your knowledge domains to improve the effectiveness
- Employing active listening techniques to manage conflict.
Deploying Negotiation Strategies
- Evaluating alternatives
- Creating strategies tailored to a specific situation
- Selecting a best-fit method
Implementing your preferred approach
- Mapping best practice models to your situation
- Developing common ground to resolve differences
Who Should Attend?
Professionals committed to improving their skills in negotiation with individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Relationship Management