Start Date: 8 Sep, 2024
End Date : 12 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed for decision-makers to make better decisions faster at both strategic and operational levels.
- To identify, analyze and validate the right “business questions” that decision-makers need to be answered to support tactical and strategic decision making.
- To map requirements to source data and to map and transform source data to enable effective, consistent, and high-quality solutions.
- To integrate business intelligence into your business processes and decision processes.
Course Outline (Content):
- The difference between Critical & Analytical Thinking
- Analytical vs. system
- Business Analytical Processes
- Leading with Data-Driven Decisions
- Top Problems with Data
- Big Data vs. Business Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Business Intelligence VS Analytics
- Who do you need Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Process
- Role of BIS
- Objective of Problem Solving
- Life cycle of a problem
- Problem Analysis Tools
- Working through the Issues
- Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma
- Strategic Mistakes
- Eight Ingredients for Good Decision Making
- Tools for Decision Making
- Solution Implementation
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Professionals at all levels to improve their business analytical skills so that they can make better decisions at both strategic and operational levels.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.