Start Date: 8 Dec,2024
End Date : 12 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
In this certification course, we will explore the strategic role of the procurement function and how this department can contribute to the entire organization. Supplier evaluation and negotiation will be discussed to maximize the contribution of the procurement department. Furthermore, the latest innovative techniques for continuous improvement at the procurement department will be explored.
- Identify the important organizational role of the procurement department
- Use proper negotiation techniques with suppliers
- Evaluate the performance of the department at the macro level
- Decide how to choose the best suppliers for their operations
- Apply the latest innovative procurement techniques for the 21st Century
Course Outline (Content):
- Role of procurement management
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Managing and evaluating the department performance
- Training the procurement staff
- Kaizen and continuous improvement in procurement
Who Should Attend?
- Senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers and other supply chain personnel.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.