Start Date: 8 Dec,2024
End Date : 12 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This intensive certification course is designed to help trainers, human resource professionals, team leaders, and all individuals who are involved in training activities. The journey begins with an overview of what makes adult learning unique and passes through a comprehensive personal assessment and how to deal with the various types of participants. A detailed focus is also given to applying the 'ADDIE' & ISD models in instructional design. This course is designed to assist you in developing new facilitation techniques, methodologies, and insights to your training repertoire.
- Conduct training programs that are exciting and results-based using the latest training methodologies
- Integrate training with the core competencies and strategy of the organization.
- Select appropriate training methods to achieve specific training and development objectives
- Plan and design high-impact and participative training sessions
- Use creativity in training as well as training design
- Facilitate and stimulate group discussions.
- Participate in a variety of presentation, application and feedback methodologies.
- Demonstrate the success of training session at all evaluation levels, from reaction to Results.
Course Outline (Content):
- The Training Cycle
- Core Competencies, Training and Strategy
- The Design of Training
- How Adults Learn
- Special Applications in Training/Facilitation
- Training Delivery: The Method
- Skill Transfer
- Delivery and Critique of Training
- Reasons for Evaluating
Who Should Attend?
- Trainers & Facilitators
- Consultants & Adult Educators
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers & Team Leaders and all individuals who are involved in training activities and delivery.
- Exam will be administered at the completion of the Certification Course (Pass rate is 70%). Exam results will not be disclosed.
- Project will be assigned by the instructor during the certification course.
- Deliver a twenty-minute training session and exchange feedback related to their training session.
- Those who attend % 80 of the course will get Certificate of attendance to the Certified Professional Trainer Course, in addition to the CPT designation when passes the project & exam.
- ME uses adult learning models to ensure that competencies are taught and understood by each of the participants. Adults learn by doing and imitating; therefore, each concept is backed up with role-plays, on-line assessment, exercises and question-and-answer sessions to ensure the participants can implement techniques and concepts immediately.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.