Start Date: 8 August, 2021
End Date : 12 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all levels of management and supervisory staff who want to lead and develop their teams by making effective decisions and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Correctly recognizes compelling data trends/ patterns.
- Apply and effectively use the systematic process of problem-solving and the rational model for decision-making.
- Effectively deal with organizational problems.
- Recognize the differences between teamwork and individual work in analyzing and solving problems.
- Tests the appropriateness of a solution using cost-benefit analysis.
- Explain the roles of emotions and intuition in decision-making
- Establish clear criteria for an effective solution.
- Implement decision effectively
Course Outline (Content):
Problem Identification Challenges
- Types of problems
- Mental models (Google)
- Identifying Problems Effectively
Problem analysis supplementary tools
- Root cause analysis/Six Sigma Approach
- Fishbone diagram
- Why-why method
- The six thinking hats
Decision analysis supplementary tools
- Force-field analysis / PMI
- Mind Mapping
- Grid analysis
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
Decision Tree Group approach
- Creative Process Model- PIIV
- Contingencies of Involvement
- Evaluating Decisions Better
Who Should Attend?
All levels of Management and Supervisory or staff.
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking