Start Date: 7 Jul, 2024
End Date : 11 Jul, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, project managers, supervisors and anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption, and implementation of new products, services and processes.
- Think clearly, creatively and originally.
- Understanding and utilizing the immense capacities of our brains create new ways of thinking, and doing
- Understand and use the popular Creative Thinking models.
- Use techniques for generating creative solutions to problems.
- Apply creative thinking skills and methods in work related or personal situations
- Make confident decisions.
- Develop flexible, creative, and well-motivated teams
Course Outline (Content):
The Creative Brain – Exploring Ways of Thinking
Your amazing brain
Left and Right Brain Roles in the Innovation and Creativity Process
Note-making and note-taking
Stimulating a creative frame of mind
Obstacles to creativity
Creative Problem Solving in A Post-COVID-19 World
Tools for Creative Thinking
- Lateral and Vertical Thinking
- Reversal Thinking
- Meditation Thinking
- Direct Thinking Tools
- PMI Technique
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
Mind Maps – Fundamental applications
- Mind Map for creative thinking
- Mind Map for presentation
Using Technology to Enhance Creativity
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Team Members who require high levels of creativity and innovation in their jobs
- Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.