Start Date: 15 Dec , 2024
End Date : 19 Dec , 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course tackles several aspects of a company's marketing plan such as the marketing mix (the 4Ps), the evaluation of marketing opportunities, researching, analyzing, and identifying target markets, and developing a strategic position for the company in order to implement the strategy.
By the end of this training program, each participant will be able to:
- Explore how marketing concepts are being applied (or not) within your organization
- Understand the link between your company strategy and marketing strategy
- Learn the stages of the customer buying process—and generate incremental value at each stage
- Use the growth audit gap model to select the most effective options for marketing programs
- Learn the latest competitive value-added marketing strategies
Course Outline (Content):
Marketing concepts and tasks
- The marketing mix (7Ps)
- Guided selling versus marketing
- Marketing and Society
- The role of marketing in CRM: understanding the lifetime value of a customer
Strategic growth perspectives: the SMART growth segmentation.
Consumer buying behavior.
Strategic planning process
- Situational analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Setting goals & objectives
Changing the buying structure through the Internet
- Product and Services Strategy
- Pricing Considerations and Strategies
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Distribution Channels
- Direct and Online Marketing
Implementing and evaluating marketing plans
Who Should Attend?
- This program is designed for Senior managers, marketing managers and marketing specialists.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.