Start Date: 29 Jul, 2024
End Date : 2 Aug , 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors who want to develop a proactive approach to meet complex challenges with their team. You’ll learn the importance of team dynamics, and improve the overall team performance.
- Ensure Long-Term Business Results by Effectively Developing People.
- Meet the Diverse Needs of All Your Team Members with Proven Communication Techniques.
- Motivate Your People.
- Anticipate and Resolve Conflict Situations.
- Instill a Culture Based on Trust and Partnerships.
- Increase Dialogue and Constructive Feedback.
- Understand the Importance of Transformational Coaching as a Tool for Partnering with Your Team.
- Use Delegation to Increase Productivity and Individual Growth.
Course Outline (Content):
The Learning Workplace
- Deal with significant changes
- Assess your approach to challenges
- Understand your behavioral profile and scoring matrix
The Manager’s Style
- The four primary behavioral styles: relater, socializer, thinker, director
- How to recognize others’ behavioral styles to increase support and communication
- Style adaptability to increase your managerial effectiveness
- Teams, team stages and work groups
- How to develop, create and manage a successful team
The Transformational Coach — Partnership Coaching
- How to move from a boss to a coach
- The competencies and strengths of a transformational coach
- Identify your developmental strategies
Style and Motivation
- Key values in determining various ways to motivate people
- The relationship between values and individual expectations
- Assess your company’s existing recognition, reward and benefit systems in relation to employee growth
- How to apply motivational techniques that meet individual needs
- Assess your current preference
- Identify the critical modes for reaching successful resolution
- Shift your style to manage conflicts
Delegation for Growth
- Barriers and techniques to overcome resistance and minimize risks
- Re-examine the effectiveness of your current delegating styles
- Delegation styles and approaches
Managing Performance and Growth
- Apply concepts learned through simulation
- Promote continuous learning among your staff
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Supervisors who want to develop a proactive approach to meet complex challenges with their team.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.