Start Date: 15 August, 2021
End Date : 19 August, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, business professionals and individuals, who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies; to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Learn how EI competencies can significantly improve your life and help you progress and achieve your ultimate goals.
- Analyze your behavior, manage reactions from others and create a balanced portfolio of life roles.
- Adopt strategies to prevent emotional hijacking and learn how to replace destructive thoughts with powerful thoughts.
- Change your negative thoughts and mentality to positive thinking and reduce your worries.
- Recognize what it takes to believe in yourself and learn how to get motivated.
- Face fear and handle it to boost your self-esteem and confidence.
- Help others grow with you to minimize emotional conflicts and manage the change.
- Recognize the physical and health-related benefits of Emotional Intelligence.
Course Outline (Content):
- What is a behavior cycle and what are its implications?
- How can you boost your self-esteem?
- How to use a positive mentality.
- How to automate positive thinking.
- Why some people are more motivated than others?
- What is the key mentality that leads to significant success?
- How can you make yourself motivated?
- How to get out of your comfort zone.
- Effective Listening to Raise your Social Awareness.
- Demonstrate and Increase Empathy.
- Recognizing Reasons Why Relationships Fails.
- Manage and Resolve Conflict in the Workplace.
- Managing Your Emotional Bank Account.
Emotional Intelligence Skills
- How to accurately perceive emotions
- Use emotions to facilitate thinking
- Understand emotional meanings
- Manage emotions
- What are ‘emotional reactions’?
- How to seek and give support.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, business professionals and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing & Communication for Impact