Start Date: 1 Dec, 2024
End Date : 5 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help all levels of management and supervision, who want to lead and develop their teams through making effective decisions, and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity.
- Foster creative thinking
- Understand the principles of effective decision making
- Enhance critical thinking skills
- Apply problem-solving strategies
- Improve decision-making in teams
- Develop resilience and adaptability
Course Outline (Content):
- Introduction to decision-making and creative thinking
- Understanding cognitive biases and their
- impact on decision making
- Analytical thinking techniques for effective decision making
- Problem-solving strategies and tools
- Enhancing creativity and innovation in decision making
- Critical thinking skills and logical reasoning
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles and thinking outside the box
- Decision-making models and frameworks
- Applying decision-making skills real-world scenarios
- Ethical considerations in decision making
Who Should Attend?
- In today’s competitive business world, everyone needs to come up with creative ideas for business development and improvement. This interactive workshop is suitable for all levels of Management and supervisors who want to lead and develop their teams by making effective decisions and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.