Start Date: 24 Dec, 2023
End Date : 28 Dec, 2023
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers, team leaders and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies and maximize impact, increase productivity, and drive results by applying effective communication techniques.
- Understand emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence
- Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyze, plan, communicate
- Grasp effective communication concepts and techniques to manage the interaction with others.
- Demonstrates the ability to cope with others’ emotions while gaining their cooperation.
- Build trust through openness, honesty, and integrity.
- Maintain a good and healthy rapport with others.
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms & adversity
- Avoid mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening
- Build your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in your work relationships.
Course Outline (Content):
Investigating Emotions and Emotional Intelligence
- Social intelligence and multiple intelligences
- Assessing your multiple intelligences
- Main domains of emotional intelligence
- Improving work relationships and communication through emotional intelligence
Becoming an Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Accurate Self-assessment
- Knowing One’s Strengths & Weaknesses
- Managing self effectively
- Inspiring and Guiding Individuals & Teams
- Developing Trustworthiness for Corporate Transformation
Leading Others with Emotional Intelligence
- Motivating Oneself and Motivating Others
- Managing our spirit for developing Thankfulness
- Leading others effectively
- Developing Creativity in the Workplace
- Identifying your communication style: how you relate most often
- Sharpening verbal and nonverbal behaviors and skills
- Applying direct and indirect messages for more flexible communication
- Using feedback and questioning skills to better understand others
Implementing Emotionally Intelligent Persuasive Communication
- The Positive Influence of Listening
- Handling Conflict Effectively
- Effective Persuasion
- Learning Experiences and Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
- Any team leader, supervisor, and manager
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how it affects those around them
- Any employee who wishes to develop their emotional intelligence competencies and maximize impact, increase productivity, and drive results by applying effective communication techniques.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.