Start Date: 6 Oct, 2024
End Date : 10 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
By joining this course, you will develop superior sales skill and become familiar with the fundamentals of negotiation and sales to key accounts using commercial strategy and account management. You will also learn a thorough process on how to assess the potential success of the RFP and use it to improve sales performance and grow more business opportunities.
- Identify key prospects and persuade them to take action more promptly.
- Enhance the sales process to improve sales performance from current customers and prospects.
- Improve the Return on Investment (ROI) of sales resources such as time, people, and effort.
- Discover through sales negotiation training on how to maintain control of sales negotiations to improve sales closing.
- Anticipate and use different negotiation tactics
- Use creative advantages to counter competitive offers and justify the pricing.
- Use a rigorous, objective process to evaluate the success potential of RFPs and use it to win more business opportunities.
- Course Outline (Content):
- The Major Account Defined
- Discovering and Qualifying Prospects
- Strength of Offer and Ideal Customer Profile
- The Effective Sales Process
- Managing the Sales Funnel
- Managing Accounts Performance
- Strategic Selling
- Strategic Sales Negotiation
- Winning RFPs and Overcoming Panic Attacks
- Committing to Action
Who Should Attend?
Sales professionals, including account managers, sales contract negotiators, sales representatives and sales executives as well as sales managers and directors of sales and marketing who are seeking best practice techniques used in major account selling today.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.