Start Date: 1 Dec, 2024
End Date : 5 Dec, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course covers the latest essential practices in Supply Chain Operations and to clarify the prerequisites for achieving quality and excellence in operations associated with supply and storage functions.
- Provide participants with inventory control skills.
- Providing participants with the skills of logistics management according to ISO standards.
- Distinguished management practice to improve warehouses and control methods.
- Identify the modern methods in supply chains and distribution systems.
- Providing the modern skills to be available to warehouse workers.
Course Outline (Content):
Modern Techniques for Supply Chain Management:
- Supply chain development.
- Supply chain, value chain, and demand chain.
- Electronic supply chain management tools.
- Modern conditions of excellence for supply chain management.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
Establish Strategic Management of Effective Supply Chains:
- Why do we need supply chain management
- General framework for strategic management.
- Five advanced controls for optimal supply chain performance.
- Effective supply chain strategies as a competitive advantage.
- Achieve and measure growth through effective supply chains.
Warehouse and Supply Chain Management System:
- The benefits of applying the logistic system.
- Determine the standards and techniques needed to implement the advanced logistics system.
- Specialized linkage of automated warehouse units.
Strategic Supply Management and Quality in Operations:
- Scheduling and coordination in supply management.
- Strategic decisions for operations and logistics.
- Prerequisites for the application of total quality in operations and logistics.
- Standard specifications for quality systems.
- Expected benefits from the application of the total quality systems.
- Standard financial ratios for supply operations according to quality standards.
Approved Certificate of Excellence in Supply Researches:
- Quality Requirements for Logistics Management.
- Methods of measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of supply management.
- Excellence model for supply management.
- Nine Standards of Excellence in Supply Management and Operations.
Who Should Attend?
- Procurement ProfessionalsSupply Chain ManagementSupply Chain ProfessionalsLogistics Professionals
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.