Start Date: 14 March, 2021
End Date : 18 March, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help managers and Individuals involved in project improvement process identification, work design, and productivity improvement.
- Define business process improvement and related concepts.
- Recognize the vital role processes play in a business.
- Appreciate the role of technology in process management.
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement.
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process life cycle.
- Construct a process map.
- Perform a what-if analysis to improve your processes.
- Implement and monitor process changes Identify how Lean and Six Sigma methods can assist in managing and improving processes.
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies.
Course Outline (Content):
- The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- Reflecting on Processes
- The Business Process Life-Cycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase (Including Process Mapping)
- The Modeling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase (including an introduction to the balanced scorecard and business activity monitoring)
- The Optimizing Phase(including an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma methods)
Who Should Attend?
Individuals involved in improvement projects, processes identification, work design, and productivity improvement.
- Analytical Thinking