Start Date: 27 Oct, 2024
End Date : 31 Oct, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to equip HR professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to become strategic partners in driving organizational success. This comprehensive course provides a deep understanding of the evolving role of HR in today's dynamic business environment. Participants will learn how to align HR strategies with overall business objectives, develop effective talent management strategies, and leverage data analytics to make informed HR decisions. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, participants will gain the tools and insights necessary to become strategic HR leaders who can drive organizational growth and transformation.
The objective of the program: a modern concept in strategic planning in the field of human resource management, which is strategic partners in human resource development, as the concept of internal partners is a concept developed from the concept of balanced scorecard, as it is standard roles that support human resource management.
Course Outline (Content):
- The concept of the role of partners in human resources management
- Planning tools to build the strategic partnership process for human resource development
- Elements of building a strategic partnership in human resources management
- The role of departments and organizational structure in supporting human resources management
- The standard role of departments and determining their requirements of human resources
- Strategic policies in the development of human resources and their future specifications
- Transformation from human resources management to building human resources specifications
- Statistical survey of organizational behavior of human resources
- Charting the path in the recruitment of departments with the strategic path
- Forecasting HR capabilities
- Transition from employment to investment in human resource management
- The role of internal partners in supporting human resources management plans
- The role of internal partners in supporting human resources management plans and professional policies
- The role of internal partners in supporting human resources management plans, participation in specifications and training
- The role of internal partners in the manufacture of the human element is linked to the future
- The role of internal partners in human resources engineerin
Who Should Attend?
New HR Business Partners
Experienced HR Generalist who want to become HR Business Partners
Business unit staff who work with the HR Business Partner
Those who supervise the HR Business Partner
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.