Start Date: 8 Sep, 2024
End Date :12 Sep, 2024
Duration : 5 Days
This course is designed to help executives and managers whose responsibilities require strategic thinking, planning, leading, and managing resources. The course will stimulate your strategic thinking, learn to recognize patterns that impact strategy and enhance your abilities to generate new insights and ideas.
- Identifies and addresses issues that represent the highest strategic priorities.
- Learn and apply different thinking methods
- Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment.
- Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage.
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance.
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning.
Course Outline (Content):
- Introduction to strategic thinking: a new way of thinking and looking at the world
- Strategic Thinking Process and Skills.
- Identifying trends and patterns in the macro environment
- Reviewing the business and industry environment. Assessing the Internal and External Environment - SWOT analysis.
- Moving from Operational Management to Strategic thinker and leader.
- Generating ideas and creating plans with a big-picture perspective
- Organizational Structure and Performance Measurement.
- Create a Balanced Scorecard for Performance.
- How to become a high-performing organization.
- Strategic Planning Execution.
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment.
- Building an action plan to expand the strategic thinking skills of yourself and colleagues
Who Should Attend?
Managers, directors and other leaders who need strategic thinking skills to gain better business insights and identify trends that can contribute to a more successful business strategy.
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will be conducted as a highly interactive workshop session. A variety of training methodologies will be used Before and during the course whenever applicable. Some of these methods are gamification, online pre-post test, role plays, self-assessment instruments, group exercises & case studies.