Start Date: 28 November, 2021
End Date : 2 December, 2021
Duration : 5 Days
This course is for anyone who has to communicate results, write and present reports and compose technical documents.
- Write with greater clarity and precision—in less time
- Identify the scope, need and purpose of various reports
- Present complex technical information simply
- How to plan format, structure and layout a report including headings, bullets
- and numbering
- Learn how to use illustrations
- Produce final drafts to make the “write” impression with your superiors
- Meet reporting deadlines
- Be confident to prepare and deliver a professional presentation of the report within a business context.
Course Outline (Content):
- The basics of good technical writing
- Select the appropriate format for communicating and presenting information
- Checklist for Editing Work
- Understand the needs of your audience
- Language-Related Issues
- Types of Technical Reports
- Develop an effective, clear writing style
- Illustrations, Numbering and Documentation
- Understand sentence structure & powerful word usage
- Simplify complex information/edit & revision techniques
- Use graphics effectively (Incorporate charts and tables)
- Editing and proofreading the report.
- Real examples, work-groups, case studies, exercises and interactive activities
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who has to communicate results, write reports, compose technical documents, or write specifications, including technicians engineers, contractors.
- Influencing & Communication for Impact
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking